Digital World
Digital World
Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs Empty
PostSubject: DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs   DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:44 am

DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs Digitamassss

===============================

Ever been running around, doing quests, and find that you got an egg from a quest? Or those times where you ask to buy an egg, but you're not sure if you are getting scammed or not for an egg that is not the one you want? What if you're not sure how many chips you need for this egg? Or even what kinds of chips it needs?

I know some people have problems telling what egg is what, judging by some posts I see about 'What's this egg' or sometimes even 'how many chips I need to hatch this egg'.

Oh! But what if I don't know what egg uses x number of chips? Or what kind of chips are needed for this? What Digimon can hatch from this egg? Well here's more to add in.

Here's a quick table on what Digieggs there are, what kind of chips that goes with it and what Digimons are in that egg category.
<center>DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs Eggguide2</center>

And finally, here's a list of all the hatchable Digimon Korean names and also how many chips they need for a go at filling up the bar. It was a pain to collect all these, but here ya go! This is for people who'd want to refer to names or amounts of data chips.

HAWKMON - 호크몬 (5 Bird Chips)
SALAMON - 플롯트몬 (8 Beast Chips)
HAGURUMON - 톱니몬 (3 Rock Chips)
TENTOMON - 텐타몬 (5 Bug Chips)
TERRIERMON - 테리어몬 (5 Beast Chips)
KIWIMON - 키위몬 (2 Beast Chips)
DEPUTYMON/REVOLMON - 카우보이몬 (2 Rock Chips)
WORMMON- 추추몬 (5 Bug Chips)
STARMON - 스타몬 (2 Rock Chips)
GOMAMON - 쉬라몬 (5 Water Chips)
BETAMON - 베타몬 (5 Water Chips)
DRIMOGEMON - 두리몬 (1 Beast Chip)
TOGEMON - 니드몬 (3 Plant Chips)
GUILMON - 길몬 (10 Reptile Chips)
RENAMON - 레나몬 (10 Beast Chips)
IMPMON - 임프몬 (10 Dark Chips)
GABUMON - 파피몬 (5 Beast Chips)
AGUMON - 아구몬 (5 Reptile Chips)
VEEMON - 브이몬 (10 Reptile Chips)
ELECMON - 에렉몬 (5 Beast Chips)
BIYOMON - 피요몬 (5 Bird Chips)
WOODMON - 우드몬 (1 Plant Chip)
GOTSUMON - 울퉁몬 (2 Rock Chips)
DEMIDEVIMON - 피코데블몬 (3 Dark Chips)
DEMIMERAMON - 페티메라몬 (1 Fire Chip)
DOGMON - 도그몬 (2 Beast Chips)
DOBERMON - 도베르몬 (2 Beast Chips)
KUNEMON - 쿠네몬 (1 Bug Chip)

I hope to helped Smile
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
Paradox
Digitama
Digitama
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs   DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:49 am

nice one !
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs   DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Please desist all spam posts in the future, Paradox. Go and read our rules before you post again.
Back to top Go down
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

PostSubject: Re: DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs   DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:01 am

Arthur Sataine wrote:
Please desist all spam posts in the future, Paradox. Go and read our rules before you post again.

Arthur Paradox had spamed only one time when he typed "...". If someone wants to compliment us for our work he can do it, there isnt any rule for this. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs   DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm only following the definition of a spam post. At least 3 words in a post. I counted all his other two word posts as spam because of that. However, I'll not the undocumented exclusion to the rule for the future. And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs   DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs Empty

Back to top Go down

DIGITAMAS! A quick guide to Partner Eggs
Page 1 of 1