Digital World
Digital World
Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. Empty
PostSubject: Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.   Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

Greetings. This will be a comprehensive guide which would show you a step by step process of how to properly hatch an egg.

What you need:
Lots of patience with a tint of luck
An Partner egg, with a glowing blue aura Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. ScreenShot004-1
Data chips obtained from an specific eggEditing post in Guide to hatching eggs. ScreenShot004-2

Background information of obtaining Partner eggs and Data chips

In order to obtain a partner egg and data chips, you will have to battle the rookie, champion, ultimate or mega form of the available partner that you want and obtain their eggs. For example, if you want a Biyomon as your partner, you have to fight either
Biyomon
Birdramon/Saberdramon
Garudamon
Pheonixmon

These digimons may occasionally drop a regular egg, almost similar-looking to a partner egg but without the blue aura. This regular egg will be termed the Data egg, which can converted into your respective Data chips via Miki (Purple-haired NPC) or Black PawnChessmon.

Rarely, those digimons will drop a Partner egg (with the blue aura). This egg is meant for hatching and not for conversion. To hatch the egg, head to either the Blonde-haired NPC or the Turtle NPC beside Samson.

When am I ready to hatch a partner egg?
A Partner egg obtained from the wild digimon evolutions of the partner you want
At least 6 Data chips obtained from the conversions of the Data egg from those same evolutions
When you feel lucky (4-leaf clover and horseshoe not included)

When you are ready, then go to the Ma (Blonde-haired NPC) or the Kamemon (Turtle NPC) and talk to them. The screenshot below should appear. As you can see, I have a Partner egg and at least 6 Data chips in my inventory.
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. ScreenShot004
Drag your Partner egg from your inventory towards the NPC pop-up screen and your egg should now be displayed onto the screen slot like the example below.
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. ScreenShot005
There are three clickable icons on that NPC screen. The top icon is to give your Data chips to your Partner egg needed to hatch it. The left bottom icon to collect your egg if you successfully hatched it. The last icon is to abort the process if you did not brind enough chips for hatching. When the last option is clicked, two other options will be presented to you. The left option is to choose to abort your egg forever and the right option is to choose to let the NPC keep hold of your egg, until you get more Data chips.

Assuming you have at least 6 Data chips, go ahead and press the first icon to start feeding your Data chips to your egg. Each click on the first icon will feed 2 Data Chips into your egg. 3 clicks are only needed to provide enough data to hatch your egg (hence a total of 6 Data chips needed). You can feed a maximum of 10 Data chips to your egg but it would not benefit any benefit, nor will you use your egg, just wasting away some Data chips.

Every 2 Data chips used will hence fill up 1/5 of your bar. 6 Data chips or 3/5 of the bar are the minimum requirements to hatch your egg.
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. ScreenShot007
Success: After feeding 6 Data chips, a yellow message should pop out (look above) and the left bottom icon will be lit up, meaning that you have managed to hatch your partner egg. This is where luck, the quality of your Partner egg and your Data egg comes into play.

Failure: Your partner egg will disappear from the NPC screen and a red message will be displayed to say that you were unsuccessful. Failure can happen while you are feeding your Partner egg with your Data chips, sometimes after pressing the first icon once, twice or thrice.

If successful, proceed to click on the left bottom icon and a new pop-up screen will appear. This will ask you to create a name for your new partner (the system does not accept spaces, hyphens or dashes). Upon creation, your new Digimon, its name and its height will be displayed in green for the whole community to view it (look below).
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. ScreenShot009
Congratulations. You have just been awarded with a new partner. To activate your partner as your main digimon, just left-click against your new partner in the smallest circle avatar and a small pop-up screen will appear. Drag your cursor downwards and click on the option which switches your digimon. If you want your starter to become your main digimon again, just repeat this process.
Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. ScreenShot010-1
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.   Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

I just felt like I should add a quick note about the meter. You can tell if your attempt was successful or not by keeping your eyes on the blue and red meter that shows up above and to the right of the egg. In KDMO, they obviously do not have it according to these screenshots. However, GDMO does have it. If the pointer falls into the blue area, your attempt was successful. If the pointer falls into the red area, your attempt failed but you get to keep your egg. If the pointer falls straight up or straight down, between the blue and red areas, then your egg has failed and it was broken.
Back to top Go down
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

PostSubject: Re: Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.   Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 am

Arthur Sataine wrote:
I just felt like I should add a quick note about the meter. You can tell if your attempt was successful or not by keeping your eyes on the blue and red meter that shows up above and to the right of the egg. In KDMO, they obviously do not have it according to these screenshots. However, GDMO does have it. If the pointer falls into the blue area, your attempt was successful. If the pointer falls into the red area, your attempt failed but you get to keep your egg. If the pointer falls straight up or straight down, between the blue and red areas, then your egg has failed and it was broken.
I know that. im tryng to find pics from the Global version but i cant, so i must wait until the game opened to capture mine.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
Paradox
Digitama
Digitama
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.   Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:53 am

nice pic's .
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.   Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm sure everyone appreciates your compliments, Paradox. However, you really must go read our rules and submit your posts accordingly. I will overlook your almost 30 spam posts simply because you have not read the rules. Again, you need to do this as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.   Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Editing post in Guide to hatching eggs.
Page 1 of 1