Digital World
Digital World
Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want a Digimon/Pokemon community?
Yes
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! I_vote_lcap100%Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! I_vote_lcap0%Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! Empty
PostSubject: Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!   Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:39 am

Hello guys.
I thought something to make our forum the best and we are top of the addition of the forums, to add Pokemon games and anime in our community. If we add two big categories one be called "Pokemon corner" and the other "Digimon corner" and also rename our site into something that connects them both we will create the best community established for those two games / anime. What you think for that?

[u]NOTICE:[/u] I add a poll. The poll ands in 7 days from today Smile
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

PostSubject: Re: Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!   Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:43 am

I vote yes because
-i have the dream to create the best community in the net.
-Its a good way to ring more members in the forum.
-Also we can bring more Tamers in GDMO !!
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!   Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Good points. But as a gamer, the best monster pet series ever is Monster Rancher. No monster game before or since has been better than Monster Rancher 2 or Monster Rancher 4. The anime wasn't too bad either. I shall list superiority in two different categories, games and anime.

Games
Monster Rancher>Digimon>Pokemon

Anime
Digimon>Monster Rancher>Pokemon

My point is that if we are to make this the ultimate monster game forum, then we need to enlighten our fellow Tamers and Trainers to the fact that Monster Rancher exists. And that it is indeed the greatest of them all. The problem is, that the game series is a bit older than the young audience that holds Pokefans today.

Now the problem I see with bringing Pokemon into this forum, is the fact that we will get an explosion of idiotic and immature children. They will flood the forum and break the rules repeatedly. And then they will whine when either you or I have to enforce the rules of the forum. The most abundant Pokefan is the one that is young, stupid and disrespectful. I am worried that we will get all of that kind, should we combine forum subjects.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Digitama
Digitama
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!   Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 am

it's good . but hard to make it Wink
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!   Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't see it difficult to make. It would just bring about a bunch of unwarranted nonsense. Unless, of course, we can get the right people in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!   Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon and Pokemon forum in one?!
Page 1 of 1