Digital World
Digital World
Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?

Go down 
5 posters

-Yes
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? I_vote_lcap38%are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
-No
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? I_vote_lcap50%are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
-I havent play it
are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? I_vote_lcap12%are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? Empty
PostSubject: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Tell us if you are or not.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Pfft no... I WANNA PLAY MORE!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

PostSubject: Re: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:46 am

Im not because all my progress lost Sad
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
LaughingPrince
Digitama
Digitama

PostSubject: Re: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:03 am

I didn't play it, because I heard there was gonna be a wipe. Didn't feel like helping finding bugs and didn't feel like working on a character that was gonna be gone when I get back.

UNSATISFIED!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I was perfectly satisfied with Pre-CBT. I logged in knowing exactly what to expect. I wasn't some naive guy that accidentally found the site, or some ignorant child that didin't read any of the notices. I knew we were not going to keep out data. I knew we were there for testing, not to play the game leisurely. The only thing I did not like about Pre-CBT, was the extension. It was meant to be a stress test on the servers and to see if that crash bug got worked out. If Pre was only the 2 days they initially planned, then we would be playing CBT right now. Instead, a bunch of whiny little babies got online and cried to Joymax about how much they wanted to play. About that it wasn't fair to delete their characters and only let them play for 2 days. And now, all because of them, we have to wait at least 2 weeks for CBT to start. Good job babies, see what you did? If only they could see that question. As a test, Pre went off magnificently. People got to the edges of our limited domain and trained a few Mega level digimon. Those people that fully understood what was going on, found bugs and glitches and reported them all. They did what everyone was supposed to do. So KUDOS to those few. Summarily, I loved everything about Pre-CBT. Why? Because my knowledge, insight and understanding brought around no surprises for me. I approached the game exactly like Joymax wanted us to, as developmental testers. Not as some silly little tart drooling over his Digim0nz.

No offense to anyone that reads this statement. If you were offended, do note it was not my intention to do so.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Digitama
Digitama
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:10 am

i wanna play too :/
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 pm

We all do. However, Pre-CBT was over eight days ago. Your post was completely off topic. Please, go read our rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you satisfied from Pre-CBT?   are you satisfied from Pre-CBT? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital World :: Digimon Masters Online (DMO) :: Polls-
Jump to: