Digital World
Digital World
Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT)

Go down 
2 posters

Who is your favorite Z-Warrior?
Kakarot
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_lcap20%Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Vegeta
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_lcap60%Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Piccolo
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_lcap0%Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Krillin
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_lcap0%Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Trunks
 0% [ 0 ]
Gohan
Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_lcap20%Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Goten
 0% [ 0 ]
Uub
 0% [ 0 ]
Tien
 0% [ 0 ]
Yamcha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT)   Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 am

Yea, you guessed it. I'm a big DBZ fan as well as a Digifan. So, I had to post up this topic. One of my favorite anime shows. I got into before America caught wind of it. I was watching it when only one station played it. Now, it seems to be absolutely everywhere.

I don't much care for Dragonball or Dragonball GT. To me, Dragonball Z is the fruit of the series. And yes, I know it was all called Dragonball originally. But they have separated it now. I absolutely hate Dragonball Kai. It chops the show up way too much and does not show everything that actually happened. I know they made it to cater to children of this age. Kids who have less patience than a hyper fly. I love the fast paced and intense fighting. And I love the giant energy moves, and like it best when two of these energy attacks collide in the air. My favorite character is Vegeta. You probably would have figured that out anyway, as I call Goku, Kakarot.

So yea. Let's talk about this awesome show! Hopefully all whom read have seen the original, uncut episodes. Those are the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Digitama
Digitama
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT)   Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 am

Gohan ofc !
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT)   Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:37 pm

I assume ofc is chat speak. I have no clue what it stands for. Paradox, please do not use chat speak in the forums. It is ok to use it in the chatbox on the main page. Please, go read our rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT)   Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Z!! (And DB, DBGT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital World :: General Discussion :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: