Digital World
Digital World
Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

Closed Beta Test Phase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

Closed Beta Test Phase Empty
PostSubject: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Here's the place to talk about any and all things DMO, CBT. Yep, here before it has come out. Let's get this thing started.

And to launch the first topic of discussion, a continuation of talks between Sunyman and myself from the chatbox.

Hopefully, man, they will give us news next week about the launch date of CBT. This way we can get in there and document everything. Start replacing KDMO screenshots with GDMO screenshots. You know, for our guides. That way people will know exactly what to do and how to do it.
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Bro im 100% with you on that because i can't read korean for the life of me xD i can try to translate it but even then its wrong xD

and maybe they might even open CBT this week if they can fix the connection problems Razz
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Well the problems have to do with the game not being online at all. Servers aren't live yet. They closed it all down to get ready for the CBT. Now, initially, cbt was supposed to start six hours after pre-cbt ended. However, they apparently changed their minds during that time. I don't know if there were too many problems to deal with or what. Then, the 3-day Korean holiday began. So the game did not go up on the following Tuesday. Tuesdays being the days they update, patch, etc. And now, here we are, waiting for news of cbt. Now if anybody has been keeping up with my FB thread in the News section, then they will see that we are getting some news from Joymax next week. And I assume it will be about the cbt. It would be awesome news to find it starts Tuesday. About our screenies: I've noticed that the Korean version windows and menus look a lot different than what I saw during Pre-CBT. So, we'll have to change those images out ourselves when cbt starts.
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Yea i really hope it is about CBT opening tuesday too but lets not hold our breath on it Razz and the screenshots will be difficult to get at the beginning but we will just have to work to get them up on the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh, I don't expect it to be up so early. But it would be awesome if it was. And, I'll probably get most of the screenshots. I'll be playing it a bit more than testing this time around. So I'll have plenty of time to setup screenies and edit them for use.
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

yea ill be working alot so my time will be cut alot xD and i wont be happy about it Razz but i will try to get as many as possible put up xD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:58 pm

I get to juggle playtime with work and school. Fun stuff. But it will happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:59 pm

HAHA bro that sucks xD (not trying to be mean just saying the truth) ill trade u though i work 60-80 hour weeks wanna trade? that way i can at least play some DMO? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

I would still find a way to play, even with your typical work week. And no, we can't trade. I have to finish school so I can go out and make awesome games like DMO myself! I honestly can't wait for the CBT to come out, even though we get deleted. I don't care. DMO is the first game in years that has made me want to play it all the time, every day.
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Haha bro wish I were in school I loved programming as a kid growing up.... oh well.
just gotta cut my losses and count my blessings Razz right? Sorry about my reply being this late I fell asleep at my desk worst I've ever slept in weeks... my back's killing me xD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Let's try and keep it on topic, shall we? Wink

But I understand. I almost fell asleep waiting on DMO to release. Hurts like a mother when you wake up. Can't wait to start up the game when CBT is out man. I can't wait!! Who you going for? What I mean is, what Tamer/Digimon combo are you going to pick?
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Masaru diamon and agumon of course Razz why would i choose any other Wink hahahaha and yea man its painful waking up like that... but yea bro why wouldn't u choose a tamer that likes to punch crap Wink hahahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 pm

I hear you. Marcus was awesome when I watched the show. And I expected him to punch the enemy Digimon to make Agumon X digivolve in DMO. Sadly, that wasn't the case. Let me down there. I'll be picking Marcus/Agumon X for my main. But once I hatch me the first 5/5 Agumon, I'll stop using Agumon X.

By the way, for all those that read this, the Joymax website is down for some sort of maintenance. I have a feeling a juicy piece of news is going to be revealed.
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 pm

The news wasn't so juicy Razz but yea man btw you can't i repeat you cannot delete or store your main digimon :\ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:37 pm

That blows. Regardless, won't be used. Aaaaannnd.....there is NO CBT. So thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closed Beta Test Phase   Closed Beta Test Phase Empty

Back to top Go down

Closed Beta Test Phase
Page 1 of 1