Digital World
Digital World
Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. Empty
PostSubject: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Well, thought I would start the subforum off right! I figured we could make threads pertaining to each testing phase of GDMO as it is released. Not a bad idea, eh? I knew you'd agree.

Thread Rule: We are NOT going to discuss the wipe or the shutdown of CBT, unless only in reference. Neither of these should/will be seriously discussed.

What did you guys enjoy most about Pre-CBT? I have to say experiencing the game was my topmost favorite aspect. And I feel proud to have been on board testing this early version so that CBT and OBT can focus on other testing issues. I loved obtaining Digimon in DMO. I much prefer hatching a Digitama over catching them with a net. As if that's possible. I'll stop for here right now and await some feedback. Let's get this thing booming until CBT starts!
Back to top Go down
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama
sunyman

PostSubject: Re: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Haha i did like the fact that you had to hatch your own digimon... but i just like the idea of being able to have my own digimon like i when i was a kid Exclamation but i also liked the graphics... not alot but a bit Very Happy... and that the spawn rate was able to keep up with the demand to kill Razz always could find what you needed to kill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 pm

I liked that too. You kill a few Birdramon and turn around, BAM the mob has started spawning already. I'm not one to take graphics into any serious consideration when it comes to my games. The best ones ever are still 16-bit after all. But I was pleased with them. It felt like I was actually in one of the shows. I love it when publishers and developers decide cell-shaded is the best format for licenses based off of cartoons. Because they are dead right about it. Makes the game look just like the show. I too like the idea of running around with Digimon to call my own. I always thought the worlds of Monster Rancher, Digimon or Pokemon would be awesome if they were reality. (Yes, named the games in order of my favorite series.)

Ever since I was in school I wanted my own "monster" to train and be friends with. This game really feeds a lot of that childhood dream. And it is perfect for doing so! I couldn't see this game being a hit if it wasn't in a completely 3D world. DBO kinda did the trick for me, but failed miserably. I had always hoped this game would come Stateside. (Yes, I know it's Global DMO. But come on, who do you think they are catering to?) And now it has!
Back to top Go down
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin
DemonTamer23

PostSubject: Re: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 am

I didnt focus on leveling my character but in the quests because i knew about the wipe and i didnt want to done a big progress and in one moment all deleted. The spwan rate was very good but i didnt find any mercenary egg from drops, maybe the drop rate was too slow in PRE-CBT.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalworld.forumotion.co.uk
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:29 pm

I actually liked the drop and hatch rate. I had quite a few drops, actually. I like it low because when you do get that egg, the feeling is awesome. And the feeling you get after hatching a 5/5 is even better. Why? Because it took hard work and dedication. And voila! You are one of the few people in the entire game to have a 5/5 digimon. Sweetness.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Digitama
Digitama
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:51 am

waiting to go online again and english version Wink
Back to top Go down
Arthur Sataine
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Re: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Paradox, we all are. It is still in development. However, this is a thread about the Pre-CBT. Apparently you missed out on it. If you want to discuss the upcoming CBT, then feel free to create a thread in this subforum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.   GDMO Pre-CBT discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

GDMO Pre-CBT discussion.
Page 1 of 1