Digital World

Digital World

This is a Digimon discussion forum for Digimon fans all over the world. Discussions include console Digimon games, MMOs Digimon games, strategies, TV series, movies.We hope to enjoy your state

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wellcome to The Digital World Forums.Enjoy your stay here DigiFriends!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Digimon – Hatch 3/5, 4/5, or 5/5
Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am by fibber1209

» Mercenary Digiegg Drop Rate
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm by fibber1209

» Mercenary digieggs
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm by fibber1209

» Hey all. nice to meet you.
Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm by LazurealVanBuisen

» ATTENTION ALL ANCIENT WARRIORS!!!!
Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm by Arthur Sataine

» 3 hour play timer.
Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am by Arthur Sataine

» In Game Name
Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm by Arthur Sataine

» GDMO News Website/Facebook
Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am by Arthur Sataine

» POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Arthur Sataine

DigiCounter

Share | 

Administration and Groups.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthur Sataine

PostSubject: Administration and Groups.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:29 pm

I notice there is only one (1) group so far, Moderators. I don't know much about how these new forums operate, but that doesn't bode well with me. I suggest you make at least 2 groups. Administrators and Moderators. Admins have full power over the forums and can control any aspect of it. Moderators would be there to enforce rules. This would give them power mainly over stickying topics, locking them, editing/deleting other members' posts, etc. This way, you limit who has complete control over the forums. This would prevent unwanted changes and a "cold war" like takeover of the forums. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: I also think you should make a group called Ancient Warriors. From the looks of the forum, you plan on having more than just guildmates here. As such, we should be a group. Why? So we are the only ones that can access our guild subforum and see the information inside. We don't want to give our greatest secrets away, now do we? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunyman
Digitama
Digitama

PostSubject: Re: Administration and Groups.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Hmmm.... Greatest Secrets.....Ours... Weapon... Our Greatest Secret Weapon Very Happy........ ME!!!

I know it has almost nothing to do with the post but i 100% agree with you Arthur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonTamer23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Administration and Groups.   Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 am

Arthur Sataine wrote:
I notice there is only one (1) group so far, Moderators. I don't know much about how these new forums operate, but that doesn't bode well with me. I suggest you make at least 2 groups. Administrators and Moderators. Admins have full power over the forums and can control any aspect of it. Moderators would be there to enforce rules. This would give them power mainly over stickying topics, locking them, editing/deleting other members' posts, etc. This way, you limit who has complete control over the forums. This would prevent unwanted changes and a "cold war" like takeover of the forums. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: I also think you should make a group called Ancient Warriors. From the looks of the forum, you plan on having more than just guildmates here. As such, we should be a group. Why? So we are the only ones that can access our guild subforum and see the information inside. We don't want to give our greatest secrets away, now do we? Wink

There are two Groups here, Admins (its a close group) and Mods. Maybe i must edit it to open group so everyone can see it. Your idea about The ancient Wariirs group is good and i will create it.

PostSubject: Re: Administration and Groups.   

Back to top Go down

Administration and Groups.
Page 1 of 1